"Picasa borrowed a lot from Mac's elegance and simplicity, but it was only available for Windows (and emulated in Linux). Mac users can now finally install a native version of Picasa from http://picasa.google.com/mac/ and enjoy one of the most easier to use software for photo management." Here is an introductory video.
Picasa for Mac integrates seamlessly with Picasa Web Albums, Google's free photo-sharing site, which offers features like tagging. It includes:
* A drag-and-drop photo collage tool that gives users control over layout and content
* A retouching brush to wipe out scratches and blemishes - and repair old photos
* A slideshow movie maker that uploads users photo montage videos to YouTube with a click
* Smart auto-cropping that guides users on how to zoom in on their subject
* And, auto red-eye removal.
- Mac OS X 10.4+
- Intel CPU
- 256MB RAM
- 100MB available hard disk space