Thursday, January 8, 2009

Interview with God

I just got an email from my sister-in-law. We do not talk much about our faith, but I know that we are both grounded in our faith. It shows by our daily walk. I have been through several health trials in these past few years. Prayers were answered during my time of trouble. You don't want to wait until you are under a life-threatening situation to have a serious talk with God. This website is precious reminding me of how critical it is to be in constant contact with our Heavenly Father. Sit back and enjoy Interview with God. Please pass it along to a friend to encourage them, as it did it did for me!

If you enter the website, beautiful e-cards are available, too! Great photography of God's world to view during this dreary winter days.

Educational tip: I taught 4th grade students how to do this type of Slideshow in PowerPoint. Each student created one slide with a special Quote or Bible Verse. They chose the movement of the words in/out. Then a small group put the show together. It was a great hit in assembly. The next year the younger grades wanted to know when they were going to have "the chance to do a slideshow like last years' class."

No comments: