Friday, May 29, 2009

DENny Awards

Note I have added a new award to the side bar. I received an award from Discovery Educators Network. It was the Golden Sponge Award. I understand a colleague made this up and nominated me because I like to soak up new technology tools and enjoy helping other educators get their "feet wet."

If your school doesn't subscribe to Discovery Education digital stream, it should. If it does, you must get involved and become a STAR Discovery Educator. There are great resources available for subscribers.
Check out http://community.discoveryeducation.com.

SAVE THE DATE: I am part of the planning team for a big Day of Discovery event in West TN, September 26th. I will keep you posted as more detail emerge. All educators from West TN, Arkansas and Mississppi will be invited.

No comments: