This week’s tip shows a new feature within the Google search engine - the ability to filter results by reading level!
It is very simple to do. Just follow these instructions:
- Click the “Advanced Search” link at the right of the search window.
- Enter the desired keyword(s).
- Use the “Reading Level” pull-down menu to choose the desired reading level:
Basic (easy reading)
Advanced (more difficult reading levels)
- Click the Advanced Search button at the bottom right.
- The results page will show only pages with the desired reading level!
- Click the links beside the bar graph at the top of the results page to switch to a different reading level. (See screen shot above.)I have used Tammy's books for years! You might like them.