Thursday, February 16, 2012

Video - How to Find Creative Commons Images

Video - How to Find Creative Commons Images

I generally don't get too bothered or inconvenienced by changes that Google makes to its free products and services. After all, they're free. One change that did inconvenience me and I'm sure plenty of others is the change Google made a few months ago to their image search interface. The change took the advanced search options off of the front page. Since that change was made I've had a few people email me with requests for help finding Creative Commons images through Google. Therefore, I put together the short screencast that you should see embedded below. Consider this as a video update to my Google for Teachers ebooks.

Click here if you cannot see the video. 
This post originally appeared on Free Technology for Teachers. Follow on Google+Facebook, or Twitter. 

No comments: