Sunday, November 14, 2010

SiftLinks

Too busy to be on Twitter all day?
Afraid you will miss something good.
Well, if you feel like you are missing out on great educational links and resources, then you should try SiftLinks. SiftLinks takes all the links from your twitter feed and puts it into an RSS feed. Then you can peruse the links at your leisure without going through extraneous conversations.

 from the website:

Things to bear in mind

SiftLinks checks your twitter stream every 30 minutes and stores the last 50 links that it finds. If your feed reader doesn't update too often it might miss some links. If your twitter stream has hundreds of links running through it every hour then SiftLinks might not be for you.
If you'd like to contact me about SiftLinks then find me on Twitter. You can also follow my personal account if you'd like to here about the other stuff i'm working on.

About

SiftLinks was created because I was tired of missing out on all the great links that people posted on Twitter that I never got the time to properly check out. I don't have a massive follow list but quite often, if I was away from the computer for a couple of days and only accessing Twitter via my iPhone, I'd miss out on reading some really interesting articles. I figured it would be easier if I could dash through those articles in my feed reader when I got the chance. I also figured that if I wanted this then someone else might too, so I went ahead and put it together.

No comments: